Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

1st Entry

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jarrod. I'm black and I have random thoughts. Sometimes these thoughts keep me from going to sleep so I started this to get out my randomness.
But before I get into that, I guess I'll let you know a few things about myself. If you are squeamish or fear raw thought...you might wanna consider hitting that X in the top right corner. Still here? Well can't say I didn't warn you.

1. I'm orginally from NJ (Roselle to be exact).
2. I work and live in Virginia.
3. I work in Norfolk at WTKR. It's a television station.
4. I live in Hampton.
5. I got my ears pierced (yeah they're real diamonds too)
6. I got two tattoos but I only claim one because I have plans of adding to my 1st one.
7. The tattoo on my wrist is a Chinese symbol that means "family".
8. My favorite cartoon is Tom & Jerry.
9. My mom is best friend and the person I confide in.
10. My mom doesn't know that my ex-girlfriend had to abort our child.
11. Haven't had a girlfriend since senior year of high school.
12. I was 17 then, I'm 22 now.
13. I see myself becoming more and more like my father everyday and that scares me. (My DPP niggas know what I mean).
14. I doubt myself constantly to the point where I get mad at myself.
15. I'm my own worst critic.
16. I hate making mistakes.
17. I hate losing at anything(this ranges from board games to not getting a job)
18. I have a tounge ring.
19. No I'm not gay or bisexual.
20. I love women of all colors. They can be light bright or midnight. As long as the streets are clean I'm walkin em.
21. I like pleasing the woman (or women) I'm with.
22. My humor is my shield.
23. I haven't cried in over 10 years.
24. My nonchalant attitude has been constructed over the years. I used to give a fuck.
25. My younger brother inspires me.
26. I'm torn daily between what I do and don't believe in spiritually (that'll be a seperate blog so just make a note to tune in for that one).
27. I'm an associate producer at WTKR.
28. It is an important position I just downplay it a lot of times.
29. There are times when I try extra hard to be ordinary.
30. I fear greatness because I've been there and know the good and bad sides of it (another seperate blog).
31. My friends in NJ are the most eclectic group of people ever assembled, and I love them all even though sometimes I feel out of place.
32. I try to come off deeper than I am to people I think are deep.
33. Sometimes I forget smart people are normal and just wanna get drunk like me.

I think that's all I'm gonna give you for now...until next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home