Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bein A Grown Ass Man Ain't Cool

Song Playing: R. Kelly "Anymore Room"

All our lives we strive to be older because we think that there's some proverbial pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. Well here's a reality check...I'm black, I ain't Irish and I aint never been to Ireland so there goes my pot huh? Don't get me wrong there are some perks to being an acult black man in 2005. Um.....the age range of women available to you is RIDICULOUS!!!!! I mean think about it: you can go as low as 18 and as high as you want. That's about the only perk I've realized. Some non-perks are: paying bills by yourself, WORK, goin to work, staying at work until you can leave, going to sleep knowing you have to wake up just to go to work again (notice the pattern?). Now I know I mentioned the availabilty of all those ladies right? When you gonna go meet them? That's right...no more class being over at 12 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're on the clock for at least 8 hours, you sleep about 6 to 7 hours which leaves roughly seven hours to meet and talk to someone who might be normal. Bein a grown ass man is not cool. So to anyone out there reading this who is still pursuing their undergrad degree I have some advice...STRETCH THAT SHIT OUT!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

Or go get another one. That's what I'm about to do.

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home