Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

And You Would Be...?

Song Playing-"10 Minutes" Joe Budden


So I turn on my computer, and like most of you all out there my log in for AIM pops up. Of course I follow directions and promptly log in. As my buddy list popped up, I scrolled down the list of names and had a revelation. I don't know any of these people. Obviously I'm trying to be dramatic, but I knew like 10 people on that whole list. That ever happen to you? Do you ever open your phone on a random day and decode to call someone only to realize you really don't know who the hell these people are. I don't want to get all philisophical and try to figure out the meaning behind me "knowing" all these people. At some point in life I did (I guess), but maybe now they don't matter. I'd really try to figure this out, but it's Sunday and football is on. You guess who wins this battle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home