Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Taking A Break To Give Thanks

Song Playing-"Arguements" Kanye West

I just want to take a break from this "thing" I'm writing and say someting to everyone out there who reads it. Thanks. It means a lot to have people actually read this "thing". I keep calling it a "thing" because I really haven't defined what it is yet. It may evolve into a book. It might end in two more segments and be a short story. I really don't know. But I'm getting off task...
Like I said, it means a lot for you folks out there to ignore your day jobs and term papers and log on and read what I'm creating. Maybe this will be my jump start into a writing career. But I don't like being long winded so I'm gonnna end it here.

"Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody wants to die..."
Andre 3000

3 Comments:

Blogger T Dot said...

Thanks for creating this for us to read, J. And wherever you decide to go with this, I'm glad you opted to share it with us, first.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

ahh to have a term paper to ignore. really i just want a christmas break. i realized today that my sister's still at home and i started yelling. lol. i was like man go back to school!!!

10:18 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

First time here...love ya blog!!

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home