Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Monday, October 31, 2005

I Guess I Gotta Follow Suit

Another glimpse into me.

I am not: white.
I hurt: when I stub my toe.
I hate: clowns.
I hear: the news on TV right now (I'm at work).
I regret: nothing.
I cry: never.
I care: about my mother, father and brother.
I always: ask my mom for advice.
I long to: travel to Australia.
I feel alone: when I'm by myself (duh).
I listen: to my conscience (when it's in my favor).
I hide: from nothing.
I drive: a dark blue 2001 Pontiac Grand Am.
I sing: in the shower. I'm like Luther when I'm in that muhfucka.
I dance: when I'm at a party.
I write: whenever I feel motivated.
I breathe: oxygen.
I play: Madden 2005 and Live 2005.
I miss: New Jersey.
I search: for someone of the opposite sex who keeps me intrigued
I say: whatever the fuck I feel.
I feel: like going to the chicken shack in Roselle and getting a chicken cheesesteak with ketchup and mayo.
I succeed: often.
I fail: rarely.
I dream: about the future. The weird part is when I dream something and it actually happens.
I sleep: in a bed. Alone.
I wonder: what GOD has planned for me, and if I'll ever make it a reality.
I want: to find a woman worth the chase.
I worry: for my brother.
I have: three tattoos and a desire for more.
I give: my honest opinion when I'm asked for it.
I fight: when provoked
I wait: for nothing.
I am: a symphony a few notes short of a classic. But I'm practicing every day.
I can't: fathom losing.
I stay: in Virginia. But my heart lives in Jersey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

insightful, and interesting. I always learn something new from you. now you and your girl can get off my back about updating to spot.....

A partrige in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home