Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, September 30, 2005

That Bull...

Song Playing-"Storm" Lenny Kravitz Featuring Jay-Z

I'm not going to go into a rant this time. All I ask is that you all out there in blog land read my previous post about us as Black people letting too much shit slide. I understand there may be people out there who read this and aren't black. If that is the case, MAKE SOMEONE BLACK READ THIS LINK!!!! Then maybe the both of ya'll will get pissed enough to do something. With that being said here's the bull...
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/30/bennett.comments/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger T Dot said...

So, I ask, sir: what are you doing to rectify the situation, since you're not letting it slide?

Just asking cuz (complete this sentence please) I ain't _ _ _ _.

Holla.

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home