Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Been So Long...

Song Playing: None, I'm at work

Sorry I've been gone so long. A brother's cable/internet/phone got temporarily cut off. So that's why I'm blogging from the j-o-b.

So Homecoming was last weekend, my first as an alumni. It was ok...even if there were only 12 people there (kudos to whoever planned our homecoming the same weekend as Howard's, Morehouse's and FAMU's). But it was good to see some people I hadn't seen since May, and plus it gave me a chance to be fly all weekend. I got a chance to see my crush, and of course I didn't tell her I liked her. Why? I didn't really have the right opportunity to say what I felt. Everytime I saw her was at a party where we were both drunk. Gotta not confess something like that while you have that liquid truth in ya. But I think it's a good thing I didn't cause I think she's involved with someone, and I ain't tryin to ruin no happy homes.

However, this is a perfect transition to my next topic. I think I like this other girl. No scratch that, I like her words. I don't know her, I'm pretty sure we've never spoken in person. I read her blog and she just seems...nice. But isn't it funny how someone you think it's nice just because you find them attractive. They could be an asshole and still be cute.

So will I attempt to talk to this girl? Probably not. I don't want to come off as some internet predator. I'm too sexy for that (let it never be said I lack confidence).

Also, since I've been gone I went down to NC for A&T's homecoming. That was great. Had a chance to kick it with them DPP boys from back home. It's rare when all of us get a chance to chill together. Really reminded me of why we're so close.

But in all honesty, it feels good to blog again. I missed you guys...did ya miss me??

"Casual sex is like playing Russian Roulette. And I know I've thrown my dick on the crap table many a night." -Eddie Murphy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home