Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Getting My George And Weezy On!!

That's right your boy is movin' on up! I've been lamenting for months about my part time status at the TV station. Well consider that over. I am now a full time producer. I produce the weekend morning show and the noon show three days a week. The schedule is a little crazier being that now I work 10 pm (Friday) to 8:30 am (Saturday) and 10 pm (Saturday) to 9:00 am (Sunday). What that means is basically my weekend in the traditional sense is a thing of the past. But it's a small pennance to pay for doing what I like to do. I'm excited for the challenge, but also slightly apprehensive because now I really can't screw up. But I'm not going to think about that now. I'm going to relish that fact that I'm starting my career in a top 50 market. I mean this is a place some people aspire to reach in their career and it's my launching pad (Jameil can attest to this). So I'll take sometime to pat myself on the back and then it's back to slaving over the computer. Oh and if anyone wants a business card, I'll be sure to mail them out to ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

ahhhhhhhhhh yeah!! CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!

9:12 AM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

Congrats, hon! I'll be expecting my business card soon!

9:04 AM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Yeah, congratulations.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Southern Girl said...

Congratulations!!!

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home