Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pick A Topic

I want to blog about something. But the way my mind works, I have dozens of topics running through my head. They range from the serious to the silly. I need help sorting this out. So I turn to you, my faithful readers. I'm giving you a choice to pick what you want me to write about. I warn you, however, with this great power comes a greater responsibility. If you want me to write about some foolishness, don't be surprised when I turn it up a notch. And please believe I will attribute my sources, so YOU will be blamed for what I type. If you choose something sappy, don't get surprised if I make you turn on the water works. Now that I've issued the disclaimer, here's how it's gonna work. First person to respond will get the first topic, second person gets the second topic and so on and so forth. I'm going to do five so that should give you a week's worth of entertainment. I reluctantly hand over my blog life to the people...

5 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!! None of that mess mattered anyway, so THERE!!! **clearing my throat** Dear Jarrod, I would like you to blog about love. What does love mean to you?

7:08 PM

 
Blogger Madam DLBG said...

LOL..u seem so confussed :-(

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

foolishness. please! love it.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

So, I did some research. You promised two blogs in your very first post that I believe you have yet to deliver on:

"I'm torn daily between what I do and don't believe in spiritually (that'll be a seperate blog so just make a note to tune in for that one)."

And

"I fear greatness because I've been there and know the good and bad sides of it (another seperate blog)."

You pick which one you want to address. Just get to writing. hehehehe.

Peace and hate (for you and only you),
T-Dot

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

ok like uh GO!

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home