Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Randomness

What else would you guys expect from me? I saw this today and had to giggle (pause). Maxim Magazine released it's list of 100 Hottest Women. What made me giggle (pause) was this. Only one of the Olsen twins made the list. Last time I checked, Mary-Kate and Ashley were identical twins. Break out the Webster's Collegiate and look up the word "identical" for me, because last time I checked identical meant the same. How does one twin make the list and not the other? Does one have a prettier soul than the other, because I think that might be the only thing that's different. Both weigh like 47 pounds and haven't acted since they were like 2 years old. Matter of fact, why are these broads even famous. Now anyone who knows me, knows that I abhor (that's for you slackers who put that dictionary down, crack that joint open again) celebrity nonsense. But this was funny to me. Hope you giggled (pause) also.

4 Comments:

Blogger me said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

celeb nonsense makes me vomit, too! yay!! lmao @one of them making it. you know the other one is pissed. i bet its the one who went to rehab, too. maxim should pay for her next stint.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger La said...

Lmao! Screw giggling, I'm hardcore cracking up over here. hahaha @ Jam "the one that went to rehab". My first thought too! I guess the other one is the funny one, lol

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Katrice said...

Actually, they're fraternal twins...



(I just came across your journal randomly and had to tell you that lol :D)

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home