Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Hate My Girlfriend

This is a transcript of a phone conversation Wifey and I had a few days ago.
Everything in this is accurate (or at least in my mind it is)...

Wifey: So i've been thinking...we've been together what four months now?
The Kid: Yeah (with dread in his voice)

Wifey: I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level.
The Kid: (now with blank stare on his face as his jaw is dropping)

Wifey: I'm going to put you in my Top 8 on my MySpace page.
The Kid: ...I hate you.

Wifey: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The Kid: For a second I thought you were gonna say something stupid like let's move in together.

10 Comments:

Blogger cherry's kid said...

aw...she wants to claim you now!!!! yay!!!!

9:08 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

black. people.

And yeah brother, I moved away from Delaware six months ago, remember? LOL

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Veronica Marché said...

Ah, she's a slick one, that clever girlfriend of yours... hee hee hee...

1:54 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

So cute you guys are

6:15 PM

 
Blogger JayBee said...

wow. it's another world when moving up on the myspace hierchacy is significant.

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

ha... you know that's major putting you in the top 8... stop frontin...LOL!

7:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... thats funny!

1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger the joy said...

Ha! I love that. You know you went on her page and checked...

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

Cherry...Yeah. But she really had me going for like 10 minutes. I was hella paranoid.

Chris...That is some black people shit. Six months? Damn. I gotta start writing stuff down, the memory is fading.

Duck...Hmph

X...She's mainly the cute one. I just add the sexy...lol.

Jay...I agree. Pretty soon that will be how we elect presidents. Down with the Electoral College!!

Eb...SHHHH!!!

Gotta...It is in hindsight, but at that moment, I was crazy paranoid

Joy...I did check though...lol.

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home