Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, December 28, 2007

Back From FL

I advocate spending the holidays in a warm climate. Nothing like getting off the plane to 75 degree weather. Ahh Orlando. Well not really Orlando, but Winter Haven. I spent Christmas at my grandparents house. My whole fam came down. It was real Hallmark...well since we're Black I guess you could say real Mahogany. It's fun watching old people fuss at each other...I mean if you've been with someone for damn near 60 years, you've earned the right to bitch and moan whenever necessary. But all in all Christmas was cool. Got to laugh and joke with my brother and dad. And as an added bonus, saw my godmother for the first time in like 13 years. So good times...

5 Comments:

Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

OH come on!! We need food and drink and other activity details.

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

ditto to what v said. can i get some of that warmth? i'm very down for that.

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

V and Jameil...that's a negative. Some things we all keep close to the chest. For me it's the family. I don't really talk about them that much because I keep them separate from everything I do.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

J-Rod we ain't asking for social security numbers.

Quit using everything as an excuse to be a lazy blogger.

Ugh!

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

seriously. FOOD. and DRINK. how is this top secret? whatever. and i'm not reading that year in review. real post.

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home