Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Just Cause It Will Piss You Off

LOL...what can I say? I'm a vindictive SOB...hahaha

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Chris aka Young Coleman aka Pimpin Ken

2. What were you doing at 0800?
It isn't that time yet. But I'm pretty sure it will involve news of the day.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I started putting my show together.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Developed a cult following on the internet due to my superb writing skills.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Ok fine, O.J. is guilty...this time."

6. How many beverages did you have today?
If spit counts, one. If not, none.

7. What color is your hairbrush? I got a black one and a brown one. The black one has softer bristles than the brown one. Gotta keep the waves spinning ya dig.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A card for my uncle (he broke his pelvis) and some Chinese food..

9. Where were you last night? What time?
Nigga why? LOL!

10. What color is your front door?
I want to say beige.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In a cup in my bedroom and in my car.

12. What's the weather like today?
Mid 50's with wind gusts between 10 and 20 miles per hour.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
Wow...there are so many. Um...this is like choosing which child is my favorite. I'm gonna say chocolate ship cookie dough.

14. What excites you?
New things...and money. Them greenbacks always make me tingle...pause.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yeah. Gotta keep up this Corporate America look. Too much hair on a Black man scares Mister Charlie.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope. Reppin that Jack Bauer all day.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Only to people I like.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
That's a negative. Me and LC got nothing in common. Oh God, just the fact that I know her name scares me! Damn you MTV and your constant promotions!!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yeah, about three people.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Absotively

21. Are you a jealous person?
If I have trouble answering this question does that mean yes?

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "M"
Moesha...lol. Don't front you watched the show too!

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kim Kardashian. I figure if you seen someone naked that many times you're somewhat friendly.

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
It's not a person. It's an establishment.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
It's too long to type, but it involves leaving these skip-scap-scallywags alone and finding a good clean girl.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
On occasion.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Yeah.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
ATM...barbershop...nail place (gotta get that bi-weekly manicure...yes, I've embraced it)

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
LOL...I have a few people contending for the title. For now I'll say me. I hav my moments.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
That salmon...LMAO! Nah I had some boneless spareribs.

31. Will you get married in the future?
That's the plan.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? Last 2 weeks?
Wait, doesn't that mean the same thing? Niggas...
"American Gangster". I now understand swagger thanks to Denzel...pause.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Yeah. Wanna know who it is?

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Me? A few days ago. My dishwsher? A few days after that.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Nah, just a little suicidal.

36. Did you cry today?
Haven't done it in years, don't plan on starting today.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Read the title. Shout out to Pittsburgh, Houston and Lake Charles, Louisiana!!!! LMAO!!!!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
No need. If someone feels moved, they'll follow suit.

9 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Yes, yes. You are being a bit vindictive today. Ah well, I dig it.
12. Seriously? Wind gusts, though? Climatologist much?
18. LMAO @ LC. **pointing and giggling**
28. Praise Him. I'm so pleased.
30. Ewwwwwww! You perv.
33. Of course we do, duh! Nosey!

3:37 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

spit doesn't count. vomit on the salmon. hard. Developed a cult following on the internet due to superb writing skills?? really tho? you are smelling yourself so extra hard. the man mani? so hampton. you just seem like the jealous type.

6:10 AM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

I need you to get off your own dick just a little bit.

And to us hardcore bloggers, we could really say this wasn't a real post. It's just a survey (that I'm about to take). Lol.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

way to fight the powers that be, Jarrod, LOL

7:48 AM

 
Blogger the joy said...

Yo, his pelvis? Ouch!

I love cookie dough too..

Also, you and Kim K... Does that mean you and Ray J go way back too?

9:31 AM

 
Blogger La said...

*popping my knuckles* lil niggas is always testing me and shit...

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

X...I figured you would dig it. Climatologist? Use it in a sentence. Leave me and LC alone, we have a special bond. Yes I've embraced hand hygiene. I'm no perv, just nasty. And the person I like is...going to be discussed in the next blog.

Jameil...Cult following does sound a little extra. How about groupies? LOL...just jokes guys, just jokes. The manicure is kinda poppin, the Asian woman who does them has soft yet firm hands. Must be a Far East secret. Me jealous? Nah. I'm a hater, but I ain't jealous.

V...If I get off will you get on? There's more than enough room...

Chris...Thank you brother. Glad someone appreciates the struggle...haha.

Joy...Yeah man his pelvis. That will always mess up your weekend. Ray J? Word?

La...Nigga how you gonna call me little? Ain't you like 4'11?

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Adei von K said...

bi-weekly manis??? wow. what are you doing that you need them twice a week?!?

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

Stacie...sorry that got lost in translation. I meant to say every two weeks. I'm not that metro...I still wear Timbs.

4:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home