Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Model Chick Update

I now know how it feels to be a woman...kinda...PAUSE!!!! So I spoke to the model chick earlier in the week. And she hit me with the "I don't want it to seem like I'm leading you on" lines. As she's saying all this, I'm laughing in my head because I've said that so many times to so many women. I wonder how many of them have laughed in their heads? Ah well. So I guess that was her way of letting me down easy...she don't know about the kid. I wrote that chapter in the book of game when she was breast feeding. So this year's season of "Top Model" has ended. Time to find something else to keep me occupied. Maybe I'll write some more...

6 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

*yawn* at you writing more. i def. laugh OUT LOUD when i hear "its not me, its you". my fave is "i think you're into me more than i'm into you"... WHAT?!?! negro please. tell that to the dude i gave my number to last night... while you thought i was sooo busy thinking about you.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

You're so funny. Well, Yaya, **pouring some Alize on my Oriental rug** this one's for you.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

Jameil...Oh ye of little faith. Because of that, I'll dedicate the book to your short self.

X...LOL...ass. Word we got Oriental rugs?

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Probably the most dreaded sentence a man can hear is the one you said babygirl uttered in your direction. At least you seem to be handling it well. I'd probably have what Jameil calls "Thames River Trash" in my blog about it, lol

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Chris, I don't see him dreading that comment.

No biggie, j-rod. You weren't even feeling her.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

That's what I'm saying. You didn't want her anyway. Done. And yes, we do have Oriental rugs, nigga. Hater.
Now quit damn procrastinating. WRITE, dammit!

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home