Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Karma

Ain't karma funny? I admit I was screening someone's calls when she and I weren't on good terms. And I didn't know how it felt until it happened to me. I've been trying to get in contact with this chick since I got back from Atlanta. We exchanged a few text messages here and there that mostly ended with me sending her a message and not getting a reply. So finally, I decided I've had enough. Every man enjoys a good chase, but eventually he expects to find his pot of gold. I ain't found gold and I've been mining like it's 1849. So she can fall back, bump her head and forget about me. I'm reaching into the closet and pulling out the cape. Superman is back. Ladies guard your girls. Fellas watch your women, cause they're looking at me and I'm looking back.

5 Comments:

Blogger La said...

I so had another comment prepared.

And then I imagined you literally wearing a cape you pulled outta the closet, wind blowing and all, maybe a little mask a la The Incredibles on around your eyes.


*thud* <------- me falling on the floor laughing

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

LMAO @ LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you not comin out the closet like that!!!

j.rod. behave. you got what you wanted and then couldn't take it. don't go hurting people's feelings now. BEHAVE!!

1:40 PM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

I refuse to believe you're back to pimping (or that you were ever pimping in the first place). When you break out the satin suit, I might change my mind.

In the meantime, take that: http://www.bishopairport.org/

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

La...ass

Jameil...ass junior. This ain't a metaphor for my sexual orientation, I'm still all about that salmon aka the pink meat aka...well, you know. And behave my ass, what I wanted was someone to date, what I got was someone who I discovered doesn't want to date.

Buford...I never stopped Buford. Remember, I never fall off, I just relax. LMAO @ the link!!

5:54 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

The sad part about this people he is serious!! Talia believe it pimpin was never dead with J-Rod. This is the same dude that the following to a female: "either you can get with this pimpin, or I'ma holla at the chick in my next class." Needless to say she came over a day later!!

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home