Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back From The A

Yeah, I'm back. Atlanta, or rather Duluth, was cool. Hung out with the grandparents, bugged out with my brother, went to the Coca-Cola museum (try the Beverly flavor) and just decompressed. Also did a little writing...calm down, calm down. It wasn't anything long and drawn out, but hey it's a start. Now I gotta get caught up on everyone else, so give me time to search some archives and I'll get back at this thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

the Coca-Cola museum?!?! love.

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Oh yes J. It was invented in Atlanta in like 1936 or something. It's a pretty neat museum.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

no i mean i've been there and i love it.

4:07 AM

 
Blogger La said...

You went to the World of Coke? Aww, you're such a tourist.


Now get to writing!!! Lol

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

Jameil...Yeah it was cool. A lot of interesting info...much of it that I forgot.

V...When it was founded was something they told us, but I was too focused on sampling the 70 varities of Coca Cola products made around the world.

La...You have to be a tourist when Grandma and Grandpa are tagging along. And leave me the hell alone! It's called character development!

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home