Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eh...

Today I'm in a funk. You know one of those days when you're body is at work but your mind isn't? Yeah that's how today feels. My mind is really wandering, more than usual. Instead of news of the day, I'm thinking about past relationships, the possibility of a new one and going to the movies. Concerning past relationships...she loves dude. Am I upset? Slightly. But hey, I had my shot you know? I'm trying to shrug it off, but I can't. Guess that means I cared more than I let on. If you're looking for me to dedicate anymore time to this topic you don't know me at all. If you want details, get your Indiana Jones on and start digging. Context clues are everywhere. As far as the possibility of a new relationship...first let me not get ahead of myself. I met this chick at Blockbuster about two or three weeks ago. I was trying to figure out what movies to rent when I asked her for some help (she works there). So she obliged and helped me pick out two flicks...Apocolypto (not too shabby) and Hannibal Rising (two thumbs and a big toe down). During our tour of Blockbuster conversation starts, continues and a phone number is exchanged. She's cool, real laid back and currently the opposite of me. I'm so high strung these days it's a wonder I haven't had a stress/work related nervous breakdown. And I want to see the movie "Knocked Up". I need reviews, though, before I check it out. I trust the opinion of real people and not the ones who get paid to write about it. So if you've checked it out, holla at me.

P.S. Be on the lookout for some sort of interview. I asked La to interview me. Check out her spot to see what the format is. I would've asked Jameil but she's been reading this since day one. She knows too much about me already...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

hahaha. and we didn't even talk at hampton. so funny. i knew you cared more than you let on.

saw knocked up. it was pretty good. funny. i liked it and the guy i went with liked it too.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger La said...

questions up. GO!

6:02 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Knowing that you're right is usually enough, but not this time. This time it's kinda a hollow victory; somethin like the 90's Bulls against... well, anybody else. Yeah. Um, yeah. I like the potential new relationship, sorta. So long as she meets our agreed upon criteria, kay pumpkin?

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home