Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sigh...

Today I've been delegated to being an AP as opposed to producing. We just hired a new producer and the show I normally do on Wednesday (6pm) is the one she will be taking over. So I'm "helping" her write the show. Hence this blog entry. For those unfamiliar with being an AP, take a journey with me. AP=associate producer which = being somebody's bitch. If someone needs a story written, they come to me. Need some research on a story? I'm your man. It's like buying the groceries, cooking dinner and not getting credit for a bomb ass meal. This shit blows...pause.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

keep blowing...er... LMAO! i couldn't resist. i really couldn't.

11:49 AM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

I'm sorry. That sucks. But just rock it. Clearly you know what you can do and you know they know what you can do. Just keep rocking.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Um, do you still get the same pay?

I have a friend whose an AP and it's that foolishness. What was their reasoning for the move?

That's just not the jump-off people!!

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

that absolutely sucks, sorry to hear about the slight, man. It happens way too often to folks who look like us in this industry. I guess we just have to continue to prove ourselves as capable media professionals until it sinks in with those making the decisions that we are worthy.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger La said...

hmm... I'm feeling a strong spirit of blog bullying coming over me. JAM!!!!!!!!

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

GET THEE TO POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger CNEL said...

Damn, it's like that!

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home