Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good Reading

I've been looking for a book that cna not only advance my knowledge, but also my self worth. So yesterday I hit up a Barnes & Noble in Virginia Beach in search of said book or books. I did find somethings that will help me out. Bought "The Souls of Black Folks" by W.E.B. DuBois. No I've never read it and no you can't take my Black card because of it! I figured I want to see what all the hype is about, plus it was like $10. So I figure some low budget learning never hurts. I also picked up a book that'll add to my bag o' tricks. Apparently I already have the gift of gab and a few other talents (can't mention those cause this is a family blog). What's the book you ask? "The Art Of Sensual Massage". While you ponder that, I have an announcement...check the archives for some back story cause I don't want to lose anybody. I'm serious this time. Jameil stop frowning and saying "HMPH" cause I can't hear or see you. Check Friday afternoon. That doesn't mean directly at 12:01...more like 3 or 4.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

:P i tried to read that at hampton. i couldn't get into it. guess i need to give it another go. massages are so... stereotypical. whatever you do, don't ask a girl if she wants a massage.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

The Art of Sensual Massage????? Alrighty.
And as for the other, I'll believe it when I... oh that's right. I DID see it today. More later.

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home