Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ignorance Returns!!

Finally "The Boondocks" returned. If you missed it, you just went down a notch on my list of favorite people. If you have Ti-Vo or a DVR and haven't watched it yet...you're tripping. You've had ample time to enjoy the ignorance. I'm not gonna spoil the show for you, but I will leave you with a few choice quotes...

"I got ya, ya little Half and Half."

"You know Robert Freeman never misses a coon flick."

Oh and one more thing, make sure you see the fight scene between Huey and Uncle Ruckus...genius.

And one more one more thing...shout out to the homie Chris from Delaware State. I saw you got a job at a paper. Congrats fam. You've passed Struggle 101: The Post Grad Years. Now you're entering Struggle 234: Learning to Live on A Wack Salary. I got the Cliffs Notes if you need em. But seriously...congratulations. Hard work is always rewarded.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

WHOOOOOOO!! GO CHRIS!!!

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

"stealing a movie just like attacking the elderly...and murder!"

"I'll kill ya or...uh...uh...I'll die trying!"

Non-stop laughter for 26 minutes, that season premiere was great.

And many thanks for the shout, I greatly appreciate it. As far as those tips for broke living; chris.stevens2007@gmail.com

Hit me up, I've always been cheap, but I might need to learn something new, lol

11:16 AM

 
Blogger the joy said...

yes!!!!! i have dedicated part of my post to "boo! ack! get to the flick."

"power to the people?"
"f*&^ off."

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home