Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, November 02, 2007

Needs

1. Right now I need a chick with low self esteem and no gag reflex.

2. I need to stop laughing at #1...but I can't because that shit was funny.

3. I need Jameil and La to stop cyber harassing me. I'll submit a meaningful blog when I feel like it dammt. Keep it up and I'm gonna report you guys to Al Gore. Remember he did invent the Internet.

4. I need us to stop marching. Noose found on the door of a Black college professor's door...we's marching. Nas is about to release an album called "Nigger"...we's marching. Dog The Bounty Hunter blacking out on his son for dating a Black chick and calling her the title of Nas' new album...we's marching.

5. I need to find a presidential candidate worth voting for.

6. I need to go to church, but I don't want to.

7. I need that "American Gangster" cd like Michael Vick needs Valtrex...and a mistrial.

8. I need to get hungry. I've been real fat and happy ever since I got full time. Niggas forget what struggle feels like. There's a multitude of things I have blueprints for in my head. I just don't have the desire to see them through.

9. I need a muse. But please submit a resume and an 8x10 glossy.

10. I need you to believe that it's gonna be ok. I wouldn't mislead you.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

i toooooooootally want to be a muse. but for this dude i had the big sexy crush on sr. yr. at hampton. he's the best writer whose writing i've ever seen before it got to print. in a word, he is AMAZING. and i'm not doing him justice.

like Michael Vick needs Valtrex...and a mistrial????? LOOSE!! LMAO!!!

don't worry. we won't bully you when you BLOG MORE OFTEN. church might be the kick in the pants you're looking for.

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Southern Girl said...

#1......I'M ON THE FLOOR....that was funny:)

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN on number one. I've been in Southern Maryland two weeks and I'm jonesin for some local flavor, if you smell what I'm cookin. 4, 5 and 7 all get the big co-sign as well. 8 does too, but I'm already starving, lol, so I'm thinking about next steps and such myself.

6:25 AM

 
Blogger CNEL said...

#1 huhlarious.

#6 and #9 me too.

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

#1 - girl number two cosigning on the hilarity. Quite funny.

#3 - I was close to coming after you too. Write another story dammit!! I know you've got more than visions of gorgeous brown honeys between those ears.

#4 - DITTO! He ain't the first white boy to date a black girl to upset his parents.

*yes to church and "American Gangster" CD

And are you tall? A little something to hang onto is ok. So you probably don't have that much to lose.

#9 - I hope someone sends you an 8x10 cause I don't need you all goo-goo over me. Lol.

12:56 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

What about an 8 x 10 matte? Would that do?

11:47 AM

 
Blogger La said...

LMFAO @ #1!!!! But strangely, WHY am I supportive of this? lol

And stop your bitching and moaning. If you posted more often, we'd stop bullying. And obviously we're listening and interested in what you have to say so *punch in the arm* skirt down, man up. lol

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

Jameil...Yeah man Vick has it bad. What is this church you speak of??

Southern Girl...Just how I was feeling at the time. Still am actually...

Chris...Local flavor is sooooo necessary. But be careful, cause they will try to trap successful Black men such as you and I. Starve on grasshopper, the struggle has just begun!

Cnel...Glad cats feel me on both sides of the spectrum.

V...You being a blogger bully too? Don't make me come to the boot and handle you. Oh and I'm six feet tall and I don't go goo-goo over women...at least not that often.

X...For you boo it can be a Polaroid.

La...You support it because: A)It's ignorant B) It's honest and C) At the end of the day that's all of us really need after a long day at the office. Some head, a sandwich and a nap. And nigga did you just hit me? After I leave the boot kicking V's ass I'm goin west to H-Town to lay the smackdown on you.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

(insert nice, sweet voice)
Um, sir, we would like another blog please?

According to your facebook (my other crack besides blogger) status, you are very frustrated by work and your boss. Please spill it here with a witty joke about the boss. Thanks.

And just so you know, you CAN NOT whup my ass. You'll be to drunk and full by the time I start talking shit. Lol.

7:17 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Sounds like you have your hands full over here! But the Polaroid's on the way... I sooooooo want to be a muse! Do you need references too?

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

go.

6:27 AM

 
Blogger MadisonMalone said...

Ok. I officially fell in love with you, well not you cause that would be one glove away from stalker, but I did officially fall in love with your blog. It is pure entertainment through my late night studying. I am now adding to the begging *on bended knee* "Please blog, please?" With whipped cream on top!

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home