Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mama Knows Best

You know you haven't updated your blog in a long time when your Mom calls you about it. I'm gonna give ya'll the reason I gave her. The stuff I'm going through right now ain't really for the public. It ain't like I'm going through anything life-threatening. Just trying to make sense of somethings and the people involved in these things...let's just say they're familiar with this blog. So in order to keep my private life just that, I'm gonna put a lid on it. I will however relish in a small victory I learned about before coming to work. R. KELLY IS FREE!!! I love it. And for those of you who think this is just me raging against the machine and taking the road less traveled hear this: I AM SO SINCERE! I'm looking forward to the afterparty this weekend in Chicago. Free "lemonade" and no ID required...LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

I would say "yay! You're back!" But I'm worried that it may be temporary, so... Hey! And I have no words for your last sentence! NO WORDS

5:37 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

you oughtta be ashamed of yourself for supporting that perv. That is all.

9:06 PM

 
Blogger cherry's kid said...

really, after all the social workers and cops in our family and you say some sick shit like that!!! ass!!!! don't know what you're going thru but if you need me to send you the Daily Bread I will it helps trust me!

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home