Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Birthday

For those of you who know me, my birthday is this Saturday. I have no problem accepting monetary gifts. For those who wish to send me cards (if you feel like it put a little money in there...times are tough), let me know and I'll send ya the address. I thought about putting up my home address on here, but common sense kicked in. But if you are in a gift-giving mood, I like to read and I like to be on time (or at least try to be). So that means I like books (non-fiction stuff on different cultures is cool, so are autobiographies) and watches (it's a new found thing). But per advice from Grown Woman (yes that's now your official name), I'm trying to get excited about my birthday. It's a pretty big deal turning 23. It just takes a lot for me to get excited. Hopefully the love you all show me will get full of that loving feeling!

6 Comments:

Blogger Darby said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do... oh wait, you dont know what I wouldn't do... well, just don't do anything stupid, but make sure to have CRAZY FUN!

6:51 AM

 
Blogger cmill52k said...

I'm going to give you what you always wanted....

But it depends on one thing.....

;-)..........

2:09 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

You should listen to the grown woman: birthdays are to be celebrated and cherished. GET EXCITED!!!! Wish I could figure out what to get you, but somehow I think it'll be fine. I hope you get everything you want :)

8:43 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Actually just read your other blog on My Space... looks like you already got your present a few days early :)

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

ahhhhhhhh yeah! happy birthday!!

6:16 PM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

Wow, I sure hope negros are still alive after the birthday weekend I heard you had. Never know though. Friends don't get calls anymore. But I ain't mad. Just a little disappointed. Holla man. Holla.

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home