Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Recent Revelations

Date: April 21, 2006
Place: My APT in Hampton
Time: 3:37 p.m.
Song Playing: "Mama Knew Love"-Anthony Hamilton

First off don't let the title disturb you. I haven't discovered anything new and/or life-changing. Well maybe I have. Recently (as in earlier this morning), I found out that people (or should I say a person) enjoyed reading my blog. This isn't the first time I've heard someone say they enjoy taking a peek into my small world of the corner. But it is the first time it is documented. So with that said, I gotta shout out my homie in BloggerLand M-Dubb. And for the umpteenth time...I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS STORY!!! I know some of ya'll (namely Buford and Grown Woman) have been asking about it. And truth be told, I've been slacking. But I had to go into some past chapters to see what I wrote so that I can make it all connect. I don't want to start out naming my main character Dr. (Insert Name Here), and then I change him into an art dealer. But I'm making a promise (and people who know me know that this is a rare feat worthy of documentation). I WILL HAVE A NEW INSTALLMENT ON HERE BY SATURDAY EVENING. Damn...did I just say that? Guess I better get cracking huh? And for some folks out there stumbling onto this for the first time I invite you to go back a few posts. Catch up with the story and let me know what you think. I'm always open to criticism. Aight...it's Friday...I got a job...and I ain't got shit to do. I'ma find me a bar and get my Happy Hour on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home