Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yeah...I Stole It

I'm a thief...sue me.

Grub-ology:
* What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch. Now do I use it on salad? Nah.

* What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds. But Hardees is climbing the ladder rapidly. Those Thickburgers are rockin!!

* What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Don't really have one.

* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Tip??? For what? They're doing their job. You don't get an extra five bucks for coming to work on time do you?

* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chicken. (Insert racially motivated joke here)

* Name three foods you detest above all others.
I kinda stick to stuff I like so I can't help ya here.

* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
General Tso's Chicken

* What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni

* What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry jam

* What is your favorite type of gum?
Winterfresh

Tech-ology:
* Number of contacts in your cell phone?
36...I got a new phone a few weeks ago.

* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
Like 10. I don't really e-mail people like that.

* What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A picture of Pink. ( I like that sweet, white nectar too)

* What is your screensaver on your computer?
Nothing

* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
Not to my knowledge...

* How many land line phones do you have in your house?
One

* How many televisions are in your house?
Three

* What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
Microwave

* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
R&B and hip-hop

Bi-ology:
* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
All of me.

* Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

* Do you like your smile?
After a year of braces hell yeah.

* Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
No

* Would you like to?
Yeah

* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Of course. I do most of my heavy reading on the porcelain throne.

* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Taste...I gets busy in the kitchen.

* When was the last time you had a cavity?
I dunno. Haven't been to the dentist in a minute.

* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
My Playstation 2 controller.

* Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes. Got hit by a car when I was riding my bike when I was a kid. I remember going down this hill racing my friend. Next thing I know, I'm looking up at some clouds.

Misc-ology:
* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. Somethings you're better off not knowing.

* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I don't think I would. I've kind of grown into liking it.

* How do you express your artistic side?
I write and I sing. I'm like Luther in the shower.

* What color do you think you look best in?
Clear...lol. But I've been told I look good in green and red.

* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
As long as I had to. I'm a survivor baby!!

* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Pause...that's all I'm saying.

* If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Yeah...and I bet I ain't the only one.

* How often do you go to church?
Not as often as I should.

* Have you ever saved someone's life?
I don't think so. If I have and you're reading this...you're welcome.

* Has someone ever saved yours?
I'm sure they have. By the way...good lookin out whoever you are.

Dare-ology:
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Yeah buddy.

* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Nah chief. You can't put a price on gay stuff.

* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
See answer above

* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
I mean do you really need 10 fingers?

* Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Blog?? Never heard of it

* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
It would be a spread for the ages.

* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yeah

* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Without fear of punishment in this life or a later one?
A nigga's pockets are tight.

* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Of course. I could finally be smooth on the outside as well as on the inside.

* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
As long as it started after the day after the Super Bowl.

5 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

THIEF!!!! Well, I guess I should just be glad that you are blogging at all these days.... please, please, PLEASE give us the next chapter of the story - I'm starting to twitch over here!

5:58 AM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

"Q: Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?

A: Of course. I could finally be smooth on the outside as well as on the inside."

Such the coon. I really hope someone knocks you off of your high horse one day. Oh wait, that's my job. I'll get on it immediately.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

umm... i'm not sure what kind of girl you'll get if you don't tip. i sure as hell didn't give the dude the time of day who didn't tip. this one guy was already on the verge of wackness (he was there i was just being nice), then he did that. wrap. never answered his calls again.

not the sweet white nectar! foolish! that naked pic answer clearly sounded like you were abt to go find some.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger nikki said...

lol@"it would be a spread for the ages"

so why was in automatically envisioning you with your legs spread and your mr. bob dangling from tween ya legs? that's the classic cheesecake pose.

spread for the ages indeed. i got ten bucks if you still wanna do that.LOL

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

X...I gotcha.

T...Haters never prosper.

Jameil...You dumped a dude cause he ain't tip? Wow. I wonder if Ike did that would Tina have left him? But honestly I do tip. And yes I said it...SWEET WHITE NECTAR!!

Nikki...SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

3:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home