Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today's The Day

This is the day I've been waiting for. I'm getting a chance to do a show on my own. Today I'll be doing our noon show. It's a half hour show. Now to people that know me if you were to ask me if I were excited or nervous I'd say, "Not yet. That's because it hasn't happened yet." Well it's happening today and all those emotions are in full effect. I'm doubting story selection before I even pick a story. I worried myself all day yesterday playing out every negative scenario in my head. I was and still am tripping. But I've got to just trust in the stuff I've been taught at Hampton and the stuff I've learned while here at the station. With that being said, if you're in the 757 check in to NewsChannel 3 at Noon. If you aren't in the area, you can catch the show over the internet on our website. If you can watch please do, if not I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Here goes nothing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

Yay!!! You'll be fine. You're a Hamptonian! :D I love i love i love my H-IIIIIIIIIII-U! Even if you mess up, its not your last show. You'll have another shot. The most important thing to remember if you make a mistake in the booth, don't harp on it. Move on so you don't make mistake after mistake after mistake. Just like sports. You'll be fine.

5:37 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

soooo.......... how'd it go?

2:23 PM

 
Blogger hizzle said...

awww...

i hope that went well :)

just remember, it's always easier after you knock out that first time.

good luck.

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home