Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Me And My Big Mouth


So I'm going through Blog-Land on my free time and I came across Trish's page. I recommend ya'll peep her blog...good poetry. But anywho, on her blog a game of "Truth or Dare" started. SO naturally I threw my hat into the ring. Did I punk out and say "Truth" or man up and say "Dare". Neither. My simple ass picked both. The "Truth" part required me to talk about an embarassing sexual escapade. As if re-living that moment wasn't enough, I had to include the woman's reaction. Me and my big mouth. The "Dare" part was that I had to put up two pics: one of myself and one of a random white chick. That explains why you see me gracing this blog. Couldn't find the random white chick...but rest assured it does exist. But enough stalling...here's the truth.

It was senior year at Hampton (all of two years ago) and I was on the senior calss trip. They put us on a cruise and sent us off to the Bahamas. That was some of the most beautiful stuff I've seen in life. Clear water...clear skies...bikinis. So me and the boys are on the beach kicking it when I notice this chick. The first thing I pick up on is that she's crazy tall. Now I'm 6 feet no shoes on and she was at least my height or about 2 inches taller. I also notice I've never seen her before. Turns out she doesn't go to Hampton. She's a friend of a girl on the trip. She and I exchange greetings and keep it moving. After coming back from the beach me and the fellas are grubbing hard at the ship's buffet. Why is it swimming always makes you hungry?? Well we're chilling when old girl I saw at the beach with her friend rolls up. She and I start chatting it up again. Game gets laid down...she succumbs to it...we head to my room. We get to the room and waste no time "introducing" our bodies to each other. So we get ready to do our Marvin Gaye thing...you know "Let's Get It On." I pull out the Magnums from my bookbag...yes I came prepared. So we start getting into it and...you know...how can I say this...the kids come home from school early. So we take a little timeout. "It's all good," I say to myself. "This is only Round 1. That just means Rounds 2-3 are gonna go the distance." Nah chief. Rounds 2 and 3 are shorter combined than all of Round 1. I was defeated. I think I heard one of you guys just snicker...

7 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Sooooo many things to say on this one. First, nice pic. Second, I thought you said you don't have any game? Damn, Gina... I knew I got swindled! Third, I never believed that men actually had sex with women that they met while away on a trip (I know, I'm a naive one)... guess I was mistaken! And fourth... you didn't include her reaction, and I am dying to know what she said about the early arrivals of the kids. All in all, I can see how that would be pretty embarrassing. But what about that one time... with the handcuffs and the monkey.... well, never mind. I have that one on tape.

7:43 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

lmao @handcuffs and monkey!! hahahaha. great story. why you have to call me out on my snicker? i was gonna act like it didn't happen.

9:42 PM

 
Blogger nikki said...

you had me at "i pulled out the magnums"

LMAO@'the kids came home from school early'. it happens to the best of us. wait...no it doesn't. hehehe

btw, love that photo. if i had known it was a sexy guy writing this blog i would have been around more often.

4:53 AM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

I'm still laughing...

Talking all that junk, yet you can't back it up. Tsk, tsk, J. You need to get it together.

But maybe it was just the motion of the boat that threw you off. Next time, try sticking to solid land when you do your business.

7:53 AM

 
Blogger La said...

I didn't snicker. I promise.

Ok I snickered a lil.

Ok I laughed a bit.

Ok! I laughed so hard tears streamed down my face & my stomach started to hurt.

It happens. I don't know a girl alive that hasn't experienced this. I, like X, am dying to know her reaction. I promise I won't laugh.

I make no promises about childish giggles though.

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

X...I never swindle anyone. People do what they do based on how they feel. Ain't my fault women feel like taking they're clothes off when they're around me. Ya dig??

Jameil...Doesn't matter if you try to deny the snicker, I stil hear it echoing throughout the internet.

Nikki...Gotta have the Magnums. And thanks for the compliment.

Buford...Whatever nigga...I had it all together. Even if it was for a few minutes.

LA...See what I wrote for Jameil.

And for all of you asking, she was understanding of what happened. At least she said she was.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

hey big mouth. time for a new post.

7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home