Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Everytime I Try To Leave Somthing Keeps Pulling Me Back

So I'm in the crib pondering about life in between games of Madden '07. What am I pondering? What keeps a woman coming back to a guy who constantly puts her on the back burner? Am I speaking from personal experience? Of course, I am. We all do. One certain situation plays over again and again in my head. I met this girl freshman year at college and all through the college years we kept missing each other. I was being loose (or at least trying to be), while she wasn't. As the years went on we never really hooked up, but she kept kicking it with me. Nothing seriously physical developed between us. So flash forward to 2006. She's out here in VA doing the grad school thing, while I'm trying to keep my head and self-esteem above water at the station. We meet up again and start chatting. She asks if I have a girlfriend. I say no. She gives me the obligatory confused look on her face complete with her head cocked to the side. ***SideNote-I'm getting used to that look. Is that a bad thing?*** And she mentions that if I ever do decide to catch that girlfriend disease, she'd like to be a candidate. This throws me off. Because all the time she's known me I've been a psuedo womanizer. So to you all out there I pose the question that I continue to ponder between games of Madden '07...What makes women keep going back to a guy?

4 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

I would be the first person to respond to this post... sometimes a woman just knows what she wants and is willing to wait for it. Simple as that.

7:00 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

and sometimes the woman has a capt. saveaho complex (no pun intended but i like it anyway). she feels like she's the perfect woman to change his mind. like i know i'm a good woman and he knows i am too and one day, ONE DAY, he'll figure it out and take advantage.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger La said...

Hell if I know... lol

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

X...I guess.

Jameil...Hmmmmm

Lipstick...Thanks for the advice

LA...Dammit! Well then who does?

3:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home