Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Grand Theft Blog

Three Names You Go By: Jarrod, Boogie, Huggy Bear (don't ask)

Three Parts of Your Heritage: Black times 3

Three Things That Scare You: not being successful, dying, being a bad father

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:Madden 07, ESPN, a couch to chill on

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Draws, fleece with station logo on it, rubber bands (for the struggle)

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Joe Budden, Musiq Soulchild, Jay-Z

Three of Your Favorite Songs: Little Fugue in C Minor (Johann Sebastian Bach), Three Sides To A Story (Joe Budden), Anything by The Notorious B.I.G.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship: Comedy, Passion, Sincerity

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex: smile, teeth, booty

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: reading, writing, music

Three Things You Want Really Badly Right Now: a new job, another tattoo, an Italian cheeseburger from The Chicken Shack

Three People You Would Like to See Do This: Buford, Jameil, any other person who reads my blog

Three Non-Physical Things About the Opposite Sex: sense of humor, personality, bank account (listen gas is still flirting with $2. I might need you to help a brotha out when that gas light comes on)

Three Favorite T.V. Shows: 24, The Office, My Name Is Earl

Three Songs that you have listened to while completing this meme: None. I did this at work.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

you ass!!! there is no talking abt gas when you're talkin abt girls! hilarious. and Huggy Bear??????????? i don't even wanna know. jameil doesn't do surveys. but thx for asking. she gotta be in a good mood. except on myspace. then she goes hard all day. don't know why i just did that part in 3rd person. sorry bout that. wth is an italian chzburger?

11:28 AM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

I got you. I'll do it today.

And I'm so mad that none of your answers surprised me. The joint about the gas did make me chuckle though.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Madam DLBG said...

ok mr. rubberband man...lol..are they really for "the struggle", or more for "the hustle"...

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Jarrod said...

Jameil...yeah all that 3rd person talk was a little off. An italian cheeseburger is a cheeseburger that has fries on it.

Buford...Damn, have I become that predictable??!!

Madam...Can it be both?

11:48 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

No Lil Wayne? How did I know that.... and I feel you on the gas light. Let me know how you're able to work that one out cause gas up here is CRAZY.

5:13 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

i don't think that's italian. they call those pittsburgh sandwiches or pittsburgh-style sandwiches up here. do italians even eat fries?

1:08 PM

 
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Msy not be Italian, but they sure are YUM-OOOOO!!!!! They sell them at this place called the The Chicken Shack. Oh, sorry Jarrod. I'ma let you handle this one.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Miss McLaughlin said...

So I stole this and will be using it as my welcome back to the blogger world.

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home