Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Detox Is On The Way*

You need to git up, get out and get something.
Don't let the days of your life past you by.
You need to git up, git out and git somethin.
Don't spend all your time tryin to get high.
You need git up, git out and git somethin.
How will you make it if you never even try.
You need to git up, git out and git somethin.
Cuz you and I got to do for you and I

When in doubt turn to OutKast. Or Mom. Either one provides the verbal ass-kicking needed to get through the day. I had someone else to do that...but I screwed that up. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

*Shout out to Pimpin Ken (no homo). I told you I had an update! More on the way!

3 Comments:

Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Mom is the best... but clearly she didn't kick hard enough. UPDATE!!!!! (**whisper** please!)

9:58 AM

 
Blogger cherry's kid said...

Maybe Dad needs to kick to and younger brother cause it's been too long!!!!

5:34 PM

 
Blogger T Dot said...

This dude.

Can we get something substantial in the next post?

Thanksmuch.

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home