Sometimes a brotha just wants to get his thoughts out...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just When I Thought I Was Out...I Get Tagged


I'd like to thank the Academy for this award...lol. But seriously, good look on recognizing a trill dude keeping it trill. And now, I will continue to comply and list some more truthiness. A picture of the person who tagged me, however, will remain at a minimum. And by that I mean, ya'll ain't getting none. Just use your imaginations.

1) I really did tell you the truth. I wasn't ready.

2) If I lived there, things wouldn't be easier, they'd be the same. Only I'd have more excuses not to see you. Maybe it's how things will always be with us.

3) Sarah Palin could get it. But only with her glasses on and her hair down. The minute she switches to contacts, gets Lasik surgery or puts her hair in that bun, she gets crossed off the list.

4) Ok...the bun can stay. But I need those glasses on!

5) I admit it...OJ did it. *hangs head in shame and puts down black power fist*

6) Dating is for the birds...at least when you don't have any dates. Kinda like you don't appreciate the right to vote until it's taken from you. Shout out to my dudes locked up.

7) LOL...I really don't know anyone locked up. I just needed a way to lessen the blow of me having a suck ass social life.

Seeing as how I am a rule breaker, I will not tag anyone. I believe in free will. You wanna spill your guts on the internet...go right ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger T Dot said...

Sure wish you'd blog again.

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home